PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Shelter Ban for Newbies?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Shelter Ban for Newbies? >

To be honest everyone works differently so what could be easy for one person could be really hard for another. There are also people with disabilities like myself who are playing and you can't base a game on a specific group of people you have to have to include everyone to make a fair game. As someone who been on since PF1 and uses the Shelter a lot for Growlthe eggs and hunt I see nothing wrong with allowing new players to use the Shelter and find it completely wrong to deny someone the use of the Shelter. Shelter is used for multiple things, Pokèdex (finding Pokèmon and eggs you need), Hunts (Shiny, Albino, Melan, Shelter hunt etc), finding your favourite Pokèmon or finding Pokèmon you are collecting and more. Edit: Sorry just noticed after clicking send that this was in 'Rejected' section sorry.
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page