PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services >

TheBrownGoat's AvatarTheBrownGoat

QUOTE originally posted by 666reddog

You already have the pair I seek! Username: 666reddog Requested Breeding Pair with reference: PFS7C Payment: 30gp You already have the pair I seek! Username: 666reddog Requested Breeding Pair with reference: PFS7M Payment: 15gp Total of 45gp for those! I also wanted to ask @Goatlady about three mons in your UFT fields just because i normally fail horribly at getting prices correct haha! Wondering if these are available to adopt? -Albino Slugma is it 80gp group? -Shiny Slugma is it part of the 40gp group? -Shiny Skiddo is it also a 40gp one?

QUOTE originally posted by ZoeyTheLycanroc

You already have the pair I seek! Username: ZoeyTheLycanroc Requested Breeding Pair with reference: Hisuian Zorua! PPFS1F Payment: 20GP :)
All in trade for both :)
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page