PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Yzrch's No Frills S/As, Pairs, Pokeblocks, and BOXBOXES!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Yzrch's No Frills S/As, Pairs, Pokeblocks, and BOXBOXES! >

Yzrch's AvatarYzrch
Stock:
box box
x1 Selling boxboxes, pokeblocks and pokeblocks+, shiny and albino normal variant vulpixes, exclusive pokemon and pairs. I might have a couple other S/As, but we'll talk about those prices then. Shinies (5120) are 100gp/20zc and albino (5120)are 160gp/32zc. A rare gender pokemon may sell for a little more depending on species, and the price of a shiny/albino variant or Pokefarm exclusive is to be discussed on a case by case basis. First several fields are pairs for sale. I try to get 99%s. Anything other than 99% can be negotiated. Pairs are 50 GP unless they're exclusives (rare for me to list those). Exclusives are 70 gp. I will 1:1 my exclusives which normally sell for 15 gp (a little more if rare gender) for one of yours of almost any species. I am willing to trade some rare genders for rare genders of other exclusive species (I.e. for a male Shooting Star Cleffa I will take a female Infernal Torchic) but I would prefer for rare genders I get another rare gender of the same species. :) Please consult me and let me know what species it is first. I have a TON of exclusive Pokemon for sale or trade, including: Glileo, Shooting Star Cleffa, Lyruse, Mirrasma, Luckoo, Wagell, Vampire Gligar, Bubbly Frillish, and Infernal Torchic. I sell boxboxes for 120 ZC. I only accept ZC for these. I also accept payment for my albinos and shinies in an albino or shiny in a species that I don't have of equal hatch exp, if that pokemon prefers sweet or any. Edit: 3/6/24 I now offer a Pokeblock service! Depending on the block you want, I offer 6 and 12 packs of freshly made Pokeblocks including Pokeblocks +! Order your tasty Pokeblocks today!
It's a little known secret, but your berries don't actually rot on the vine. Shazi eats them if you take too long to harvest. Want to buy some shinies/albinos, pairs, or some BOXBOXES? Come see my SHOP! avatar by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page