PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Free Shiny Dex Trade Service

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > The Free Shiny Dex Trade Service >

Mystera's AvatarMystera
Sprite by me.
Hello all, now that my own shinydex is filled to my satisfaction, I'm here to jump on the train.

Obligatory Rule List

1: All clan rules as usual. 2: Do not go offline while my Pokemon is on your account. If you have to go offline, leave the trades unaccepted, and please let me know. 3: I expect them to return in the same condition I sent them out in. Name the same, item attached, etc. You can add onto descriptions if you wish, but don't delete anything in there. 4: Collateral; this one is kinda weird. If you're Superior rank or higher, I don't require anything. However, if you're Senior or lower, then I'd like a "valuable" Pokemon as collateral. No items, I don't like other people's stuff getting mixed in with mine.

Availability

My timezone is EST. I'm usually around in the afternoon/evening my time, sometimes into the night if I'm having trouble sleeping. You can always just put me on your VIP list if you're unsure.
Now, my Pokemon, organized (loosely) by their dex numbers on PFQ.

Regular Pokemon

Megas

PFQ Megas

Alt. Formes

Deltas

Shinies

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Gracidea must be removed to get both entries.

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Galar

Paldea

PFQ Exclusives

PFQ Megas

PFQ Variants

Albinos

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Galar

Paldea

PFQ Exclusives

PFQ Megas

PFQ Variants

Melans

(Caution: This is a lame template. Mystera is not responsible for feelings of lameness evoked by the viewing of this template.)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page