PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Free Field Directory 2.0 >

Vampiress88's Avatarhypermode-12.pngVampiress88
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Hey guys! This is just a friendly reminder to remember to keep me updated of any changes. Such as username changes, contact method you want (PMs/Shop), if you have changed the location of your free fields, or if you've set a limit, etc. It's pretty simple to do also! 2 steps basically. 1 is to open the user list, CTRL+F and search your name and click on your post to edit it accordingly. And 2 is to shoot me a PM if something on your listing needs to be updated to match your post. Also don't worry about inactivity through December! You're more than welcome to let me know so I can put you down as hiatus for the month, but it's understandable with Christmas coming up that some or most of us will be running around like headless chickens trying to get gifts sorted or buying stuff for dinner and may not have enough time to be on PFQ. Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward for Christmas!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page