PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
MY FRIEND REBECCA MADE THIS AND I LOVE IT I AM NOT BIASED AT ALL My 12AM sleepy eyes thought it was a brown Kyutopi with a stick on top of it, but then I realized it was a broom and it's flippin adorable. Object mons are one of my favorite concepts and the idea of a magical broom, especially like those witch's brooms that sweep themselves/other appliances that cleans on their own, are very cool! The spriting is great too. Especially the ribbons. Don't know why but I really like how the ribbons look. I don't know if the eye mask thing is intentional or not on Schweepy but it looks like they're ninjas and I love the idea of them being like super efficient and sneaky sweeper ninjas or something. I'm not a huge fan of how Schwoomstick stands/its pose (mainly because it gives me a weird visual of how it would sweep-does it just...run? I get Schweepy because it's like a smol Roomba), but it's still very cute with its pose like "yes where do you want me to sweep next <3". The hair-like buns are a nice touch too. Also the name-SCHWOOOOOOMstick. That's hilarious and I love it. The pokedex entries scream Rebecca too I love it. Congrats on your fakemon making it on site <3 Looking forward to the next ones! (Y'all better like these she worked hard on them!) anyway this was worth some hours of throwing pokeballs at fishes
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page