PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ✿ Duke's Art Gallery (2/2 OPEN) >ᴗ<

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > ✿ Duke's Art Gallery (2/2 OPEN) >ᴗ< >

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Thank you for your response! :) Cut/Detail: Pay per Hour Character(s): Sariya and Karson Payment type: Could I offer around 800-1000 ZC for this? I’m sorry this amount is low compared to your normal prices, I can definitely try to get more if you’d like though! Public or PM?: Preferably PM please! OK w/me using as example?: Yes, of course! OK w/me PMing for details? If not, then where?: PM me any questions about their designs, I’m perfectly happy to answer any questions! I don’t have too many references sadly… Extra: They are dating and are very close! I don’t really mind about pose or expression though! Personality wise: Sariya is the enthusiastic and bold friend while Karson is the one to worry about her doing something dangerous or anything like that. For background, I don’t really mind! I’d like both transparent and/or colored but it doesn’t really matter to me! Hope this is okay! Please don’t hesitate to message me about any details! Thank you so much! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page