PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Free Field Directory 2.0 >

Vampiress88's Avatarhypermode-12.pngVampiress88
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
It has come to my attention that there are a LOT of inactive people, whether having quiet, gone hiatus or RL stuff has come up. Thanks to Kang for taking the time to go through the list and note down who has been inactive for over 7 days, who is quitting, and also name changes. I have removed quite a few inactive people s well as PMed them informing them they have been removed and can register again if they come back, as well as adjust any name changes accordingly. I don't have much time to be going through the list constantly and updating everything when someone forgets to PM me saying 'Hey, i'm quitting' or 'Hey i'm going on a holiday so I wont be online for a while' or even letting me know they've changed their username. I understand that RL happens, I have a toddler as well as work. So I completely understand when something happens. But please try to let me know if you are going to be offline for a while, I can adjust it to state you are on hiatus instead of having to remove you along with a bunch of other people who forget to update. But to finalize things up. For the people removed from the list for inactivity, thank you for being apart of the community and helping with having free pokemon for people to ask for. You are amazing for helping for the time you've been on PFQ. And secondly, please remember to try and let me know if you're going offline for a while. It only takes a few seconds to send a PM saying 'Not gunna be on for a while'.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page