PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ▪︎ Scribble Shack ▪︎ Freebie Templates

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > ▪︎ Scribble Shack ▪︎ Freebie Templates >

Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
master.pngd+.png
Currently experiencing some image quality issues due to my image host being cruddy. Fixing things slowly as I have to go dig though my entire computers worth of stuff on my external hard drive to find things. 6.2.23 Update Everything I have images for has been fixed. Natu is the only one I did not have files for any longer so for the time being that ones codes have been removed. I may have the files for it on my laptop that is currently dead, so codes will remain unavailable until I am able to get my laptop in to get things from the hard drive. small update: Was able to get into my laptop hard drive but it doesn't look like I had any different files on it than what I had on my external hard drive. Still a little hopeful that maybe I can find the last of my files somewhere. Hoping to maybe have Cyndaquil live sometime soon though! It's half coded in my journal right now. Finally getting a little too cramped in my journal for all of my freebie templates, so time for a thread of their own again These are all old templates that I made on PF1 or in the early stages of PF as we know it today. As such I do not take requests for new templates. I do have more to be added at a later time as I recode things. Available templates are linked in the next post. (Or will be once I make thembnails for everything)

Rules

▪︎ All Pokefarm rules apply. ▪︎ Be nice, be respectful, be patient. Please and thanks yous are always appreciated, demanding is not. ▪︎ Please do not claim any of my templates as your own or edit the credits. ▪︎ Please don't majorly edit my coding if you use my templates! If there is a legibility issue please let me know and I'll gladly change things.
• The only thing that may be changed is the text color on templates that mention a secondary text color that may be used.
▪︎ My templates are all coded in a way that when updated it pushes an update to all templates since it pulls the style codes from site skins rather than the post itself.
• As such if there is a legibility issue that I fix within my codes said update will push to everyone using a template at once, no need to update your post for new coding. ▪︎ I would love it if you posted to let me know youre using my templates but its not required. You also dont have to ask to use them, they are free to use.

Affiliates

Wanna affiliate? Drop me a PM!
Aw poo no one here yet!
Just wanna advertise me? Use the button below! [url=/forum/thread/27202/][img]https://tinyurl.com/5968kbrj[/img][/url]
©
template and art by emberlynn | for her use only
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page