PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
so I was very excited for this drop because it had two of my favorite pokemon in it! im going to be opinionated about it now Golurk is a big fav so lets see. the albino looks a bit uniform in colors i think, mostly the cracks are a bit similar to the yellow in a way so it kinda just looks like one color. not sure how to feel abt it. hes like a butter statue lol conflicted on the melan but i dont dislike it. it IS pretty cool i think. he pink <3 (will probably get to like it more soon) Bisharp... I definitely like the updated albino, the old one was one i really didnt like lol. yay blue! but im definitely going to miss the old melan, which i thought the "actual grey/black" color actually worked on very nicely as a start, (tho it also looked like an old oc of mine LOL) im not sure about the brown tbh, its a bit jarring. blue eyes are cool tho! Less opinionated on the rest, tho theyre all a bit similar arent they? Although, I do like blue lol. stunfisk looks pretty cool (both forms) druddigon melan is cool but idk about the albino uhh the rest are fine :) ok thats all good work on the resprites tho they look nice
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page