PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 😺 Dopey Was Here 😸

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > 😺 Dopey Was Here 😸 >

DopeyTheCat's AvatarDopeyTheCat
I'm getting active back onto this site so I thought I'd make a new journal. Anyways I'll make this intro simple as my life is quite boring. Ayo, I'm Dopey aka DopeyTheCat. It's a username that's stuck for years so that's that ummm I'm not a grammar cop so journal may be filled with gibberish and lots of poorly written sentences so you've been warned, lol. Random facts about me are- 😸 August 6th ♌ 😾 90's kid 😺 Gamer {PS4} 😹 Drawing 😻 Cat lover 😼 Rock, Pop & Rap Music 😽 Horror Movies 🙀 Believer in Aliens & Bigfoot 😿 Scared of the dark ❤️ Fave Poke: and sooo much more. And of course, all cat Pokemon. And that's really it. I really am a boring person but I'm chill. Been into Pokemon since i was a kid and my first game was Red on the Gameboy and the last game I played was X until I sold the system and game. I don't know a lot about all the new Pokemon and such but, that's why I got Google and I learn from y'all on here lol. Anyways, that sums up the intro.
credit
Background Gif from the Pokémon Anime Sun & Moon F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page