PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Behind the Moon || Open

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Behind the Moon || Open >

Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Fate whispered to the Warrior,
"You cannot withstand the storm"

Rules

~ Welcome! Have a look around and let me know if I can help in any way. Drop me a PM if you wish for me to add anything to the shoppe. Or you can DM me on Discord if you prefer. Just be respectful! ~ First come, first served. However, I may prioritise requests for swaps of my collected summons over currency offers. ~ Treat others how you want to be treated. I will deny service to those being disrespectful to anyone else, myself or other customers. ~ Be clear and precise in your offers. Make sure I can tell what you're offering and what you are asking for. ~ I will accept any currency at a 5k:5:1 rate. ~ I reserve the right to deny any offer as necessary. ~ I reserve the right to add, modify, or remove rules as necessary. Please note that I don't always respond in the thread, I have a tendency of upvoting the posts instead and sending out a trade. I'll post to answer any questions or to clarify anything as needed though!
and The Warrior whispers back,
"I am the storm."
template by Aemilia for his use only
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page