PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mossy F2U Templates

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Mossy F2U Templates >

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Since people seem to like some of my codes, I've decided to release them for use, I'll be making this fancier another time, but this'll do for now!

Rules

◊ Please don't send me PMs asking for help about codes if you break something, I unfortunately don't have time to help you! Do let me know if there's issues with my code though so I can fix them. ◊ Do try finding a solution in this extensive Guide to CSS, I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out! ◊ I don't take requests, my work and motivation are too sporadic and I take too long to work on things to promise on something, I get excited about things and burn out fast, so I'd rather not promise on things and then not deliver. ◊ You're allowed to change around colors and images of templates, but please don't forget about Legibility guidelines and credit images you use! ◊ Don't remove my credits or claim templates as your own or try selling them for profit.
Q: Can I make changes to a Template? A: You're allowed and encouraged to change around colors, images and other things, I just ask that the final result isn't completely incomparable to original template! If you're still unsure and worry it's too many changes, please PM me the finished template so I can approve it ^^' Q: Will you be making post/shop templates? A: Don't hold me onto this but I hope to make post templates some time in a bit distant future, my interests and motivation fly all over the place, but I'd like to make at least a couple of post templates eventually! Though they may be on a bit simpler side, as in, I won't be doing any graphics, art or stuff like that, just finding image to use as a header and inspiration to work off~ I'm open to other questions if there are any, but unfortunately I cannot offer help with broken codes because I overthink my replies and posts too much and I lose a lot of time like that x<
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page