PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ⊹₊ Coral Cove [OPEN] ₊⊹

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > ⊹₊ Coral Cove [OPEN] ₊⊹ >

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
⊹₊ Coral Cove ₊⊹
Welcome to the Coral Cove! Cozy drawn by Cetrouz for my use only. You see a little Eevee bounding about the shop. She’s seems to be a playful little one! The rule list behind her catches your eye, and you take a look.
⊹₊ The Rule List! ₊⊹
• Be clear in what you are offering and what you want in exchange (ex: my ___ for your ___) • Be respectful to us and everyone else. • We may miss your order occasionally, so if this happens and you have not heard a response, please repost with your offer or though labeled PMs • Please subscribe to the thread when ordering to be notified of any changes to your orders! You may unsubscribe once it has been completed. • We upvote your posts or reply to them when we see them, depending on the situation! • You may do whatever you’d like with what you’ve bought from us, but we’d really appreciate if you don’t buy to resell for a higher price… • Hope you all have a great day! :D
⊹₊ Announcements ₊⊹
Following this post, Casper has closed down their side indefinitely. Please only order from me until further circumstances!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page