PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Troubled Thoughts of a WiltedSoul

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The Troubled Thoughts of a WiltedSoul >

naïve's Avatarnaïve
Dex-Trades
  • Rules & Pricing
  • Shinies
  • Albinos
  • Mega / Totem
  • Legends
  • Melans
  1. You MUST stay online during trades. You have 10 minutes from the time you accept the trade, to send it back. In emergency circumstances, please pm me IMMEDIATELY if you need to keep my pokes for longer.
  2. Do not change ANYTHING about my Pokémon, except their description. The only thing you may do to their description is add to it, do not alter or remove existing messages.
  3. Do NOT evolve any of my Pokémon without my specified permission.
  4. Forme changes are fine, but please return my pokes the same way they were sent.
  5. You are not permitted to send my pokes to anyone while dexing them. I have no problem with referrals!
  6. There is no limit on order sizes! But please keep in mind; I am a human and I do have a life outside of pfq... sometimes.

Pricing!
ShiniesAlbinosMega/TotemLegendsMelans
5k10k5k5k25k
  • For formes; it's the same price for each forme! (ie. for 3 arceus formes it would be 15k)
  • For pokes of 2 types; If it's shiny&legendary, mega&albino, etc. both prices apply!
  • If you can provide proof from your dex that you need the regular dex, you will be charged just the regular dex pricing for shinies/albinos!
albino
mega/totem
About Formes; I have all legend formes available for dex! (ie. Arecus formes, Doexys formes, Genesect, etc.) If you just need the base dex, let me know. All formes can be reverted!
YOU MUST BE PLAYER RANK MASTER OR HIGHER TO DEX MY MELANS (Master, Ace, Champion, or Arceus)
Type Race Score: 13,400
[ journal ] Buying @ 15zc | Buying @ 15zc | Buying @ 30zc
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page