PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ☁️The Cloud Corner☁️ (S/A, Charm Rentals, Free Fields, +more!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > ☁️The Cloud Corner☁️ (S/A, Charm Rentals, Free Fields, +more!) >

RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie

Inerva's Cloud

Next to Raila's main shop, you see a melanistic Bandicoon named Inerva with a little shop stand. "Hey hey! I've found some neat little trinkets and treasures that I would like to sell to YOU!" She proudly gestures to a stock of fully-charged shiny charms, some vouchers, and many many credits. "Or I guess I can't sell the charms because Raila will be mad with me... but you can borrow them! And you can buy these pieces of paper I've got here!" ( Note: You do not specifically have to address your posts to Inerva to get items from this section. For example, if you simply ask for a charm rental service, I will know that you are talking about stuff from Inerva's Cloud ^^ )
  • Shiny Charm Rental
  • Delta Points
  • Currency Swap

Shiny Charm Rental

If you need a charged charm, I can offer you two services! Charm Rental: Send me 30
equiv = 6 or 30,000
, I'll give you a charged Shiny Charm to use and then you send back the dead one OR Charm Exchange: Send me 30
equiv = 6 or 30,000
and a Dead Shiny Charm, and I will send a charged Shiny Charm.
Current Shiny Charm Stock: -1

Delta Point Sales

I sell these neat lil pieces of paper! Helia says they're worth 1,000 Delta Points. I don't know what exactly they do but I think they're pretty valuable. If you're willing to buy, I'm willing to sell! I currently have 0 which I am selling for 600
3,000 / 3,000,000
each.

Currency Swaps

Currency swaps are currently closed! I like things that are gold and shiny! More specifically, I like Gold itself! And I have all of these Credits here! I can give you 1,000 for every 1 you give me! My current stock is 11,019,838

f2u template by yosei-san

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon. I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv at my shop (or just send me a trade).
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @blog link PFP @PKMN TCG Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page