PFQ Banner

This is PokรฉFarm Q, a free online Pokรฉmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜† ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐€๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐จ๐ฌ โ˜†โ˜†๐…๐ซ๐ž๐žโ˜†โ˜† ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ โ˜†โ˜†โ•ฎ

Forum Index > PokรฉFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜† ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐€๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐จ๐ฌ โ˜†โ˜†๐…๐ซ๐ž๐žโ˜†โ˜† ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ โ˜†โ˜†โ•ฎ >

inkmonkun's Avatarinkmonkun
tres - inkmonkun's Side
welcome to my side of the joint shop! if none of us have what you're looking for, please consider joining the clan we're in! (they have their own set of rules to follow apart from our shop!): Arceus Wonders munchkin oversees this part.. hopefully he doesn't steal anything again i have various random natured pairs and various random natured singles for grabs! for a more up to date stock, always visit my fields first! :0) please try to post any requests for pairs in my uft fields in my shop! the link can be found in my forum signature (venion) or by clicking this link. i would love to keep this to free pairs only! after this post is edited, i will no longer respond to requests wanting to buy pairs in this shop, please go to venion instead. last updated: 12/4
  • current events
  • form
  • free pairs
  • free mons
  • free shelter hunts
  • free pair checking
  • free evo trades
  • free to dex
  • free egg dexes
  • advertisements

n/a

form for pairs and freebies

example

hey @inkmonkun i would like this(these) pairs/mons please: sawsbuck or https://pokefarm.com/summary/THVvM other: thanks a bunch!
[center][b]hey @inkmonkun i would like this(these) pairs/mons please[/b]: [url=Link goes here]Pokemon name here(Link)[/url] or use this format [url]Link goes here[/url] [b]other:[/b] [/center]

free pairs

i now have way too many free pairs to list amongst my 10 fields, so please check my fields for available pairs! please be sure to link both mons in a pair when using the freebies form in the first tab!

current stock

i also have cannon mons with both my ot and other ots! please take a look at the fields: "free random", "free random (released multiple times a day)" or "free random (mixed ots)"!

free shelter hunts

here you can request free shelter hunts for mons you may need for things like dexes or pairs! you are limited to 10 mons per request! you may request gender, flavor preferences or natures, but those are not guaranteed due to certain difficulties (mon is rare/exclusive/variant, gender ratio is not 1:1, etc) but i will try my best! if 2 weeks elapse and i cannot find the mons, i will send you a pm saying i will be cancelling the search because i was unable to find anything you may send another request for mons if your previous request was finished, or if it was cancelled due to me being unable to find anything

form for hunts

[center][h3]hey ink, i'd like a hunt![/h3] [b]name of mon(s) wanted[/b]: [b]gender/nature/flavor pref[/b]: [b]anything else?[/b]: [/center]

current hunts in progress - 0

name - mon - number name - mon - number name - mon - number name - mon - number name - mon - number

free pair checking

need someone to check some mons for you? i can do that for free! just send the mons over after filling the form, and i'll send them back once i've matched them up! there is no guarentee i will be able to get your wanted percentage with the mons you send me! i will rename the two with the highest match together, you are more than welcome to remove the change, as it is your mons after all!

pair checking form

[h3]hey ink, please check my mons![/h3] [b]mons sent[/b]: [b]percent trying to reach[/b]: [b]anything else?[/b]: [i]thank you![/i]

free evo trades

need someone to just toss mons back at you? i can do that for free! just fill out the form and send the mon(s) over, no need to wait for my confirmation!

trade evo form

[h3]hey ink, evolve my mons![/h3] [b]mons sent[/b]: [b]anything else?[/b]: [i]thank you![/i]

form for dexes

[center][b]hey @inkmonkun i would like to dex these please[/b]: [url=Link goes here]Pokemon name here(Link)[/url] or use this format [url]Link goes here[/url] [b]other:[/b] [/center]

current dexes avaliable

i have most, if not all of both cannon and variant/exclusive pairs avaliable for egg dexing! it will be free, but please check either my fields
they're towards the end of my fields, with the generation number and field number or exclusive/variant and field number. example: "gen 1 bp 2" or "exclusive bp 4"
or my journal (as it has all the mons on their platforms, so you can see if they're being lent out and by who!)

my pairs are currently being replaced with quirky/naive pairs, there is a chance they may not be in my journal anymore! please check my fields

form for egg dexing

[center][b]hey @inkmonkun i would like to dex these mons please[/b]: [url=Link goes here]Pokemon name here(Link)[/url] or use this format [url]Link goes here[/url] [b]other:[/b] [/center]

ink | any pronoun | tired

very tired microbiology student who hoards + draws let me know if i miss/forget something!
shopfreebies shopart shoplooking for naives/quirkies!!!journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @inkmonkun on pokefarm Signature Pagedoll @inkmonkun on pokefarm
Type Race Score; 0
© PokรฉFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page