PFQ Banner

This is PokรฉFarm Q, a free online Pokรฉmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜† ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐€๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐จ๐ฌ โ˜†โ˜†๐…๐ซ๐ž๐žโ˜†โ˜† ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ โ˜†โ˜†โ•ฎ

Forum Index > PokรฉFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜† ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐€๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐จ๐ฌ โ˜†โ˜†๐…๐ซ๐ž๐žโ˜†โ˜† ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ โ˜†โ˜†โ•ฎ >

QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
Dos - Quirky's Side
Welcome to my side side of our joint shop. I only have quirky Pokรฉs in my fields. If Cherry or Ink don't have what you're looking for, please consider joining the clan we're in! (They have their own set of rules to follow): Arceus Wonders Hi, hello, howdy! I'm QuirkyQuills, and as I'm sure you've guessed, I collect quirky natured Pokรฉmon! As I make pairs for myself, I like to keep the extras and make pairs to give away to anyone who may want them. They're not perfect, but they're free. ;) This is Vespera. She is my queen, my love, my favorite digital companion. She is here as my shop guardian.
  • Forme
  • Free Pairs
  • Free to dex
  • Advertisements

Forme

Example

[b]Hey @(Enter user here) I would like this(these) pairs please:[/b] Take the nobbcode out for links to work as its just an example [nobbcode][url=Link goes here]Pokemon name here(Link)[/url]/Or use this format [url]Link goes here[/url][ /nobbcode] [b]Other:[/b]
Hey @(Quirky) I would like this(these) pairs please: Entei /or/ https://pokefarm.com/summary/w-2KY Other: Thank you!!
Pairs are located in Free Pairs fields 1+2!

forme for dexes

[center][b]Hey @Quirky, Iwould like to dex these please![/b]: [url=Link goes here]Pokemon name here(Link)[/url] or use this format [url]Link goes here[/url] [b]other:[/b] [/center]

I have lots of Pokรฉmon, and I am happy to share most of them with you! Legendaries, Exclusives, Variants, Megas... oh me, oh my! The only thing off limits are my account locked Pokรฉs (of course), and my melans. Anything else if up for (dex) grabs! They're all free! Tips are welcome, but not expected. Please limit requests to 10 at a time, but you're more than welcome to come back as many times as needed!

My Megas - Free to dex

My Totems - Free to dex

Paradox Pokรฉmon - Free to Dex

9/500
2/500
8/500
© PokรฉFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page