PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Emolga is adorable as always, the new colors are very nice! I was fine-ish with the first Melan Foongus line's colors (I was seeing it as if they're covered in moss lol), but I'm so glad you guys took people's comments into consideration, it looks even better and appealing now! Hope to see more Melans with similar blues, it feels like there's not enough of blue Melans! xD I'm in love with Karrablast and Shelmet's lines update, they're gorgeous! All Albinos and Melans are gorgeous, surprised how much I adore Albino and Melan Escavalier! Karrablast finally looks round rather than a sad blue pancake, from original sprite I thought it was supposed to be a weird tick or something. :P Shelmet is also adorable, love how shiny it armor looks, (i finally realized after years that its armor reminds me of gravy bowls dfjhdfs) but maybe I preferred the old sprite's eye when it was a straight line, I know 3D models and artwork don't have eye being as straight line, but it's hard to achieve that on a very small sprite and now almost looks, idk, sad? rather than neutral look.
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page