PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Yeah I would so be bummed of my favorites colors not getting picked, but it's overall interesting to me how it seems that greens/yellow melans that a lot of users are vocal about disliking seems to be picked the most frequently Which, like I said I have no issues with the greens or even the yellows but the colors are always a bit off putting, as a few others have stated it's unappealing shades and leaves some with no desire to hunt it, or make those regret hunting it. Changes for me aren't the problem or anything, I love the sprite updates so much the staff does a great job with reworking most of the sprites but the colors sometimes just leave something to be desired due to the color math rules they go by. It seems a lot of users just want the rules to be flexed a bit more, like it shouldn't be a "100% it has to be this color, it would be great if it could be stepped back and looked at with a "Maybe this needs to be 2 shades lighter" or something along those lines if that makes sense. While I obviously don't know what goes on in the backend of things, it can be a bit frustrating to have this same conversationsa bout muddled green melans every single release. Also Suriya, yes I am aware there are people who want to see the colors and vote, I follow this thread and always read it but I don't post out of fear of getting in trouble/coming off as rude :') but I do not think that was the case in this particular instance. There was no mention of voting by the original poster, just curiousity on the not picked colors.
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page