PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Yeah I get the whole idea of "It's green = mushroom" but I'm just personally not the biggest fan of it, mostly because the reasoning behind the base colors is them looking like pokeballs (regular = pokeball, shiny = masterball) it'd actually make more since canon wise if they were pokeball colors, the whole point of the colors/pattern is it uses it as a lure for other pokemon to attack them But I digress, it's not like the colors have to completely line up with the games/anime or anything in terms of albinos/melans, just wanted to point that out. Also hope this doesn't come off as rude but it's a lot of "the staff really liked this combination" and it's always green & there are almost always complaints about the greens from users, its a continous battle of that unfortunately. It's not that I would mind green personally, but as someone else said the color looks rather off putting, it's not a nice green if that makes sense. If it was adjusted/shifted a bit it might be better but there's a fine line between it being too vibrant vs too dark and looking muddled In this case, the green looks very muddled to me anyways Also yeah the shiny is purple not blue!
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page