PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

QUOTE originally posted by Çelestanê

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

they are removing all of the lovely blue+black/grey from the melans i'm a bit sad about it because its my favorite color combo </3
Though I'm usually pretty lenient towards recolors and consider them a highly needed thing, I agree with that. Can we have some more of this palette? not an old bland grey and neon blue like old ones, surely. Just more of a combination. also dark and yellowish, gold. Like fraxture melan palette, it's sooo gorgeous. amoongus melan actually is looking nice for me :) it looks... well. Like a shroom! There are lots of such dark-colored shrooms irl, so it's not out of place, though I can understand why people are dissappointed lol
Please no more of the dark yellow, it doesn't look good =( I wish we could see the other colour options that were considered for melan foongus/amoongus, and I'm curious about the other albino colour choices too @Shazi: The shiny is purple, not blue ;)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page