PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Vespasian's AvatarVespasian

QUOTE originally posted by Angelheart

To talk about the sprites: It isn't simple recolors. The art team is revamping the sprites! They are enhancing them, making them more cohesive with the rest of the site by giving them updated shading! Gen 5 is notorious for their still sprites being subpar. Keldeo is missing a leg for crying out loud. It takes time to make a sprite look nice and blend with the rest! They are fixing things like colors too. So thank you for all your hard work staff, because I know how much time and effort goes into spriting, and I know how talented you guys are.
Some of the revamped sprites actually don't blend at all and just stand out even more. Lillipup is really jarring when it appears in the shelter among other pokemon. Ducklett gives me the same energy, although I haven't seen it with the other pokemon yet. On the positive side some of the sprites actually look better (but only in regular and shiny forms).
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page