PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Requests Closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Requests Closed) >

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
wikieditor.pngarceus.pngb.png
Happy hunting Keziah
I noticed how slowly the images show up on my first two posts. When I mean slow, it really is SLOW, especially after you clear cache/cookies. So, I started thinking about how I can fix this! At first, I was going to just move each region to its own post on separate pages and then link to them. Of course, you still have the link again to the GIF baits (too many clicky clicks in my opinion). Instead, I'm going to be moving the S/A/M Baits to their GIF Posts and of course link on the first post to that bait. The only hide boxes on the first post will be the Regions since hide boxes for baits will be replaced with the link. If none of that made sense go look at the Variants section and you'll understand. This will be done slowly while I try to make the Minior Family Bait. By the time I'm done doing what I said above, I will have all of the regions in the first post but until then there will still be two posts for baits. Edit: Galar, Exclusives and Variants done! Recolours to do: Petilil, Growlithe (mostly just the mega in family), Archen, Deino, Dwebble, Joltik, Sandile, Sewaddle, Tirtouga, Victini, Vullaby,

"Destroy your personal demons. Use their corpses as fuel to light your way." -Laurell K. Hamilton

Vall's F2U Bait Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Kattling on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll @Myself TR Code @Kieri
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page