PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pick-A-Poké: Your One Stop Shop for Trading, Dexing, and More

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Pick-A-Poké: Your One Stop Shop for Trading, Dexing, and More >

Adachi's AvatarAdachi
master.pnge+.png
Hi! I have quite a few dex entries I need, most of which are megas. I know you said megas are free, but I do feel a bit bad since it's a lot that I need to dex, and if you were willing to help me get their entries, I'd really want to pay you some GP for thanks and for the time and effort! Here's a list of the mega dexes I need:

Megas Needed

mega aggron mega alakazam mega slowbro mega aerodactyl mega audino mega altaria mega ampharos mega abomasnow mega blaziken mega camerupt mega charizard X mega blastoise mega steelix mega pinsir mega scizor mega venusaur mega beedrill mega pidgeot mega mewtwo x mega mewtwo y mega heracross mega houndoom mega tyranitar mega gardevoir mega sableye mega medicham mega latios mega latias mega sharpedo mega gallade mega mawile mega sceptile mega manectric mega glalie mega salamence mega metagross mega lopunny mega lucario mega diance
Outside of those, if possible, I'd also like to dex trash cloak and sandy cloak burmy, and an Alcremie, Sirfetch'd, Alcremie and Melmetal (if you have those..!) Thank you again for your time!!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page