PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Azlottie's Little Shop ᓚᘏᗢ (Free Fields/BP/S+A/Summons)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Azlottie's Little Shop ᓚᘏᗢ (Free Fields/BP/S+A/Summons) >

Åzlottie's AvatarÅzlottie
POKEMON TRADES
Alternate Currency: 《 164/500 》Origin Sash: 150k/150gp/30zc 《 9/100 》Gimmighoul Coin: 50k/50gp/10zc
  • ◇ FREE FIELDS ◇
  • ♡ PWYW R/E/V PAIRS ♡
  • ☆ S/A/M ☆
  • ○ DEXING ○
Welcome to the FREE FIELDS TAB!! I have 5 different free field types. They are:

Variants

These are pokemon that I have bred, adopted from the shelter, or leftover from pair making.

Exclusives

Same as Variants section.

Regular

I try to adopt high lvl pokemon that would make breeding a lot easier trying hit that lvl 50 mark. I also try to grab intersting or Ready to Evolve/RTE pokemon for you guys. I take requests for these guys, see my "About Me" for more info.

Legends

Literally adopt every Legendary I come across, so it's a gamble based on what is found in the shelter. Or hatch for type race!

Miscellaneous

- FREE Hunts: What I'm currently hunting, field gets purged when it reaches full capacity. If you can't see this field, it's because I'm not hunting anything. - OT Swap: This is technically free, as there is no cost to it. It's basically a same for same trade. Looking for Sassy.
READ THE RULES CAREFULLY PLEASE!!

FREE FIELDS RULES

1) All PFQ rules apply. 2) LIMITS: 10 3) You may post again after recieving your trades, but it is first come first serve. PM me to avoid double posting in the event you are the last one to post. 4) Please use working links: [url]link goes here[/url] Need Help? Check this LINK out! 5) DO NOT ask for anything that isn't in my FREE/PWYW/UFS fields.

MCW FREEBIES SALE!

If you have found yourself here, you are probably wondering what this is? Well, it's a sale I run in the trades thread suring Mass Click Weekend. What is the benefits of having a "sale" for already free pokemon? The limits that I put into place for my shop are completely removed, and you can ask for whole fields of pokemon! Where does this happen? I make a temporary thread in the trades section of the forum, and where my shop says open/closed, I post a direct link to the thread just incase. When does this happen? It's obvious that this takes place during MCW, But I actually open this thread the day before it. I hope this answers some of your questions about this weird sale I have. And if you have anymore please pm me!!
For more free fields click the icon below!
Welcome to the PWYW R/E/V PAIRS Section!! The only pairs I'll be actively making are listed below. Till the next type comes out (i.e. exclusive/variant). So I'm currently looking for these pokemon listed below for pair making. And can be used as an alternative payment. - New players get first pair for free! - New Exclusive pokemon pairs base price is: • 99%/85%: 30k/30gp/6zc. • 98%/84%: 20k/20gp/4zc Current New Exclusive Pairs: - Embretta - Jesture - Basket Happiny - Eruption Litwick Please read the rules very carefully!!

PAIR RULES

1) All PFQ rules apply. 2) 1 pair per trainer, per day. 3) Please use working links: [url]link goes here[/url] Need Help? Check this LINK out! 4) PM me to avoid double posting. 5) DO NOT ask for anything that isn't in my FREE/UFT/UFS fields.
Welcome to the Shiny/Albino/Melan TAB!! Check fields if you want a certain nature/gender. Otherwise a random one will be sent. :D Current Hunt:
112/ 0/ 3/ 0
Current Hunt: PAUSED!! 1,895/ 23/ 8/ 0

Waiting List - PAUSED!!

**CURRENTLY NOT TAKING WAITING LIST APPLICATIONS!** - Will NOT be hunting Melans for anyone! If I get a non Sassy Melan, it will be put up for sale with a shop announcement! - Just know that hunting Nature types will take much longer, as I'm going for ALL sassy Eevees!

Waiting List Form

[b]Eevee Forme:[/b] [b]1) Name:[/b] [b]2) Special Type:[/b] (shiny or albino!) [b]3) Nature/Berry Preferrence?:[/b] [b]4) How many?:[/b]

SHINY
Name Berry/Nature Amount
Shadow vulpix Naïve 4
ThëStörmChäsër Calm Careful Gentle Quiet 3

ALBINO
Name Berry/Nature Amount
Splinter22 Hasty 1
Shadow vulpix Naïve 4
ThëStörmChäsër Calm Careful Gentle Quiet 3
Past Hunts

RULES:

1) ALL PFQ RULES APPLY! 2) No Limit! 3) If you are after a certain Gender/Nature, please link: [url]link goes here[/url] Need Help? Check this GUIDE out! 4) To avoid double posting, if you are the last person who posted, you may PM me. 5) First come, First served.

SHINY

Shinies are listed in 1DP=1ZC. Exclusive/Vairants are 1DP=2ZC. (Price List)
Pokemon Price
Hydrark
160k/160gp/32zc
Poltchageist
80k/80gp/16zc
Oricorio
80k/80gp/16zc
Stufful
60k/60gp/12zc
Seel
80k/80gp/16zc
Applin
80k/80gp/16zc
Ponyta
80k/80gp/16zc

ALBINO

Albinos are 1DP=1.5ZC. Exclusive/Variants are 1DP=2ZC. (Price List)
Pokemon Price
Hydrark
320k/320gp/64zc
Poltchageist
180k/180gp/36zc
Seel
180k/180gp/36zc
Oricorio
180k/180gp/36zc
Applin
180k/180gp/36zc
Ponyta
180k/180gp/36zc

MELAN

Means are x1DP=2ZC. (Price List)
Pokemon Price
Anything you can see in any fields is up for dexing.
Payments:
- Totems: 2k/2gp ea. - Megas: 2k/2gp ea. - Legendaries: 2k/2gp ea. - Custom Sprites: 5k/5gp/1zc - Shinies: 5k/5gp/1zc ea. - Albinos: 10k/10gp/2zc ea. - Melans: 30k/30/6zc ea.
READ THE RULES CAREFULLY PLEASE!!

Rules:

1) All PFQ rules apply 2) You cannot alter the pokemon in anyway, unless discussed before hand, e.g. forme change items... 3) Everything that was traded to you, must be traded back in the event you request their forme change items. 4) Please trade the pokemon back ASAP! Within 5 mins please. 5) Limit is 5 per ask, but you may ask again! PM me to avoid double posting if you were the last to post. 6) You may add to the description of the pokemon you are dexing, so long as you don't alter what is already there and it complies with PFQ standards. 7) Please link which ones you would like to dex: [url]link goes here[/url]
That's all! :D

Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide | Avatar Credit: Rylee
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page