PFQ Banner

This is PokรฉFarm Q, a free online Pokรฉmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ๐— ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ

Forum Index > PokรฉFarm > Journals > ๐— ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ >

Mrs.Jaeger's AvatarMrs.Jaeger
Just rewatched all of my hero academia for the first time in years...forgot how good the show was... I will admit that the fandom completely put me off of interacting with the show (even after I watched it) for a long time so it made my idea of it bad as well but coming back to it when I'm older and the hype and popularity have died off a little is fun! I do notice with the manga followers though there are still dudebros sadly... I noticed this with Attack on Titan as well and pulled back from the fandom because of it but I think there are more sane people there now ... hopefully Well, I so need to read the manga because the art is so so pretty !! Horikoshi has such a good story and character development for everyone going even though there are so many AND a good lesson ? moral ? for the younger people who read and watch the show which is probably why the fandom was so bad at its peak popularity now that I think about it! I'm not gonna lie the majority of younger fans made me not want to associate or tell people I liked the show but this is the same case with fnaf right? It's just on a bigger and newer scale I feel Now after the fandom talk, my favorites are Deku and Bakugo and that's so normal but how could they NOT be my favorites? their destinies are entwined together! their stories and personalities and development DEPEND on each other! they're opposites but so ALIKE ! their connection to All Might and history together and opposing views on what it means to be a hero just FIT !!! their rivalry pushes them to be the best they can be and go higher than the other providing a challenge unlike any other !!!!!! anyways I could go on... but also I have a thing for childhood best friends to lovers,,,, so I would've been hooked anyways but the dynamic between them is so interesting i love them so bad
© PokรฉFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page