PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in the word form of scribbling

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > the word form of scribbling >

Justsayhi's AvatarJustsayhi
CASH ART STOP UPDATE ARCHIVE

November 2023

11/02/2023

Hey there everyone! This is a kind of new thing so we'll see how it goes. I've been busy with college but still in the mood for drawing!! I've just gotta get two more commissions done before officially re-opening. In the meantime, I have a temporary PWYW icon shop set up! Not quite sure yet how long that will be open for - probably up until I get all my prior art commitments fulfilled, and then a few days? We'll see! Probably not longer than a month, I'd guess.

11/04/2023

Feeling confident and good on how fast I'm doing my art! So, tentatively re-opening with 2 slots open as I type this! WOO! Don't know if anyone will order, but, you know. Excited to be able to re-open!

December 2023

12/24/2023

Happy Holidays everyone!! It’s been slow work.. but I hope to get my queue cleared out by January 13th, as that is when my break ends. Please let me know if you’d like to cancel before then! I can’t promise any full refunds given I’ve started on the orders, but I’ll pay back what I can. :)

January 2024

01/28/2024

I’m determined to at least mostly complete the last two orders by today! That way, I can fully re-open my slots! Mostly because art block is finally leaving me alone!! :-) Additionally, I’m gonna be changing some of the art examples to more accurately reflect the quality of art you’d receive! Thanks!

01/30/2024

Dutifully working through the slots! My Mondays-Wednesdays are always the busiest, so I likely won’t be able to work very fast until Thursday/Friday! I think I may have an ear infection though, so probably expect art to be more steadily worked on through the weekend because I need to get that checked out..

February 2024

02/14/2024

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! :D I've been considering making more adopts soon, but I'm not entirely sure if I will yet! I dunno! :O I guess if I have the time!! I have two exams on Friday so art might be a little slow until after that's all done and dusted!
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page