PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🧋 Boba Tea Art Shop (OPEN)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > 🧋 Boba Tea Art Shop (OPEN) >

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife

🌺 Yasmine here and standing by!

Hiya! Glad you could come here! My name is Yasmine, I hope you find what you’re looking for here! :D Here, I put all of our combined adopts for sale! Maybe you’d like to take a closer look? We also provide ready-made capsules that hold certain fusions, themes or hybrids like the Gachapon, would that spark your interest? While you’re at it, please check out my sisters’ sides! We appreciate you coming! <3

Adopts Available:

The Litwick/Shaymin is still available! A little candle friend to light up the way with you!
  • ☕ adopts
  • 🍵 boba batches
  • 🧋 form
Welcome to the pick-up section of the shop! Here, we provide readily-made hybrids that need to be taken home!

• Past Adoptions

🕯️ Litwick Batch

1) Litwick/Smeargle - @Alchemist’s Fire 2) Litwick/Typhlosion - @Captain 3) Litwick/Shaymin - @Tiaxy

🌊 Water-Retype Ponyta

Bought by @greenookie

Rainy Floette 200 ZC : $2 USD
Welcome to the ordering station! Ready to pick up a tea but haven’t decided what to get? No worries, we have readily-made teas that you can take with you! There are certain species that enjoy the scents (and tastes!) of these teas, so you’ll get a new friend to take home with you along the way! :3
[Updated 10/30/2023] There seems to be nothing here… check back later! 200 ZC : $2 USD equivalence each A - _____ B - _____ C - _____ D - _____

• Past Tea Batches

All the past boba tea batches sold! Top is the oldest, while scrolling down to the newest.

Batch #1

🌊 Tea A - @Lyra1234

Beach-Themed Rowlet

🍧 Tea B - @SaltyUwU

Slushie Cradily x Lurantis fusion

🔹 Tea C - @Scorebunny

Blue Eevee x Dunsparce fusion

💝 Tea D - @SaltyUwU

Sweet Pink Teddiursa

Batch #2

🍀 Tea A - @SaltyUwU

Lucky Goldeen

💡 Tea B - @Cykaura

Illuminescent Chinchou

🍁 Tea C - @Scorebunny

Autumn Bayleef

🍭 Tea D - @DelilahVee

Jawbreaker Dwebble

Batch #3

▪️ Tea A - @Scorebunny

Deerling x Umbreon

🍬 Tea B - @RighteousCyns

Gummy Ampharos

🍂 Tea C - @Rainee

Fall-themed Formantis

🎆 Tea D - @Scorebunny

Starry Goomy

Batch #4

🍑 Tea A - @thebitoucan

Peach-themed Galarian Ponyta

☁️ Tea B - @Shinxmander

Cloudy Starmie

🌿 Tea C - @Powerpuff13

Petilil x Popplio

🫐 Tea D - @Snowquil

Blueberry Creme Fidough

Batch #5

🍵 Tea A - @Wyk

Matcha-Themed Ribombee

🥭 Tea B - @StarsInTheWind

Mango Quagsire/Vileplume

🐲 Tea C - @vanillafog

Dragonfruit Inkay

🍠 Tea D - @Cherrythegoober

Bubble Glass Psyduck
Ready to purchase your adopts? This form is preferred, though as long as you state clearly which adopt you want and your payment method, I should be able to understand!

Form:

Bring me the Tea, Yasmine! Adopt: Payment: Other:
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page