PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in KitKat's Knickknacks (Hunt spots, gem swaps, RTEs, and more)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > KitKat's Knickknacks (Hunt spots, gem swaps, RTEs, and more) >

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2

• Breeding Pair Purchase
  • Breeding Pair Rentals
  • Breeding Pair Hunting
This tab is under construction... but coming soon! Please come back another time!

Breeding Pair Rental Rules

1. Do not alter anything about my pairs while borrowing.
  2. If you plan to exceed the time limit you've asked for, PM me and we can work out a price.
  3. The pair corresponding to my current hunt is not available to borrow.
  4. Please be online to accept trades within 24 hours, or your order will be voided.
  5. Monogender pairs are double the price since I have very few Dittos to lend out. However, if you are okay with not having a Ditto,
    Two types of eggs will be produced. For example, Petilil pairs well with Maractus, but a pair with those Pokemon would produce fewer desired eggs due to the pair being made with two species.
    let me know and I will reduce the price.
Hunt typeAmount of timePrice
Eggdex
1 day
5000 5 1
Short Hunt
3 days
7500 5 1
Long Hunt
1 week+ (price is per week)
10000 10 2
You can find the pairs available to rent in either my personal pairs field, and any of the pairs available for purchase are also available to rent, granted they are not currently in a trade agreement!
Can't find a breeding pair you need? Let me scour free fields and the Shelter for you! >>>I will hunt for Variant/Exclusive/Monogender/Counterpart Pairs, but since they take me longer to find, please PM me to discuss a price. Monogender pairs will not include a Ditto.<<<

Form

[b]Kit, I want you to make me a pair![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pair request:[/b] [b]Percentage?:[/b] [b]Specific nature?:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other?:[/b]
Base price: 40 /equiv. Add-ons: Specific nature- +10gp for one, +20gp for both 99%- +10gp Leveling service-
I level Pokemon up to 50 before sending them over. Pair sent may be underleveled otherwise.
+20gp each I'll be taking 4 slots at a time for this service. Turnaround time may vary from less than a day to upwards of a week, depending on how complicated the request is and my schedule.
UsernameRequestPayment
GIF from HGSS code by Gumshoe
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page