PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in KitKat's Knickknacks (Hunt spots, gem swaps, RTEs, and more)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > KitKat's Knickknacks (Hunt spots, gem swaps, RTEs, and more) >

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2

• Free Pokemon
  • RTEs
  • Dexing Service
This tab is under construction. Please come back another time, or check out the other tabs on this post!
I have 21 full fields of RTE Grass Pokemon that I am trying to get rid of. All the Pokemon that I am selling have 2 evolutions ready. The price is 40 or 1 gem
Any type; offers of a preferred type get prioritized
per Pokemon. There's no limit on how many of these you can purchase so.... go ham, I guess? I have 9 Trade Centre expansions, meaning I have a trade limit of 50. Don't let that stop you, but I will cancel the trade if it isn't accepted within 48 hours.

Dexing Service Rules

1. Do not modify the Pokemon in any way. This includes removing its held item, evolving it, changing its nickname, resetting its level with a Doom Seed, etc.
  2. Return the Pokemon in a timely manner. I prefer you are online when requesting to dex Pokemon, especially if you are requesting many at once.
  3. Any of my Pokemon that are not shinies, albinos, or melanistic Pokemon are available to dex for FREE. This includes Megas, PFQ variants/exclusives, totems, legendaries, etc. Please send a labeled trade.
    • Please post in the thread first and link a Pokemon to dex it, do not just give me the name. I generally have multiples of almost everything, but if I don't have a Pokemon, needless to say, it is not available to dex, and I don't want to tell you that I don't have it. Look for it yourself.
  4. My S/A dexes are PWYW. I ask that you at least provide a small amount of currency, since it will go back into hunting more Pokemon to provide dex entries for.
  5. I require collateral for melan dexes. This can be a large amount of currency, a melan with the same EHP, or something else of comparable value. I will return the collateral when the Pokemon is returned. Collateral for dexing melans is not included in the listed dexing price.
  6. Payment is to be sent to me upfront, not when you return the Pokemon. This is to protect my Pokemon and deals as per PFQ's trading rules.

Melan dexing price: 25k/25/5/1
Any box

GIF from HGSS code and spinning Pokeballs by Gumshoe
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page