PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Tournaments Season 24

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Tournaments Season 24 >

ÍtsÍndígo's AvatarÍtsÍndígo
i believe it does , so essentially , i can continue my hunt . as long as i hatch different species NOT in Succession(so dont hatch the same thing right after another to avoid losing my chain).. if thats the case then thank you for the clarification.

QUOTE originally posted by Gyro Lennox

QUOTE originally posted by ÍtsÍndígo

"Only unique Eggs will avoid breaking Shiny Hunt chains." what exactly does this mean does unique mean pf exclucives and varients or does unique classifiy as every egg in the party having to be different or does unique mean any egg that isnt what youre hunting so i could use summons as well? im just alittle confused any claififaction would help
Unique in this context is for each species of Pokemon hatched during the event. Let's say you are shiny hunting Shinx, the first egg you hatch will give 10 points then any after that will give 1. Then you decide to hatch a Houndor, the egg will give you 10 points but if you hatched a second Houndor it would break the Shinx chain and only give 1 point. Hope that makes sense~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page