PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > This Field is Required >

hm. i suppose i should make another new post huh? just in case, tho i think i'm safe since i edit other posts pretty often... got back into d.gray-man recently! i think i spent the first week of june binging the first half of the original show, (then i got a throat cold and didn't do much lol), then the last half in the third week? it's a very good show! it hooks me in very well, and i barely notice that it's 103 episodes (tho i did skip about 15 of those (filler, ugh)). i'm going much slower through hallow tho. the art style is... not great. i don't like it. you can definitely see the change from traditional art to digital art, and the colour palette is.... meh?? too bright, too colourful, doesn't have the right vibe. i started reading the manga beside the anime, which helped! i can see that it's an incredibly faithful adaption, art style aside. and i don't know if the art has grown on me, or if it gets better further into the anime, but it's not so bad anymore. still find myself doing other things instead of watching tho lol my history with d.gray-man is: i got into it in 2011 i think? i have a few fanfic docs from that year, so probably. i stopped actively engaging with it in 2015, i think, and while i heard about hallow i never really cared about it. i think i read up to ch. 215 before i stopped?? it's not that i didn't love the series, it's just that i got into other things and something had to give lol. and the series that updates like 3 times a year? sorry but my attention span isn't that good i have like 7 started fanfics but i only published one and it's... not great lol. it's definitely a product of 2012, 16 yo me, when i was into Bad Boy characters, even if that was ooc for the character it's still on my ffn if anyone wants to read it and judge me?? :P
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 125
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 0
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page