PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

ToothedMammal's AvatarToothedMammal
Hi, I'm ToothedMammal! I'm a non-binary guy, I'm in my mid twenties, and to be honest I'm kind of checked out from the main series Pokemon games. I just don't have it in me to get invested in a new Pokemon game on a yearly basis. That being said I still have a special place in my heart for the little beasts, fanworks like this are honestly what keeps me interested <3 I found this site via Pixpet dot net, a user there had links to their other online accounts, one of which was their Pokefarm profile. This place piqued my interest so I signed up, and it's been pretty neat so far! I like to draw, and I've recently gotten into writing fanfiction, but I don't have anything big going on ATM. I'm just trying to keep a handle on life and stuff, you know? Favorite Pokemon? That's a tough question, so i'll cheat and pick two! My favorite Legendary is Giratina, no question. Platinum was my first real Pokemon game, and and there's really no concept cooler than an extra dimensional ghost dragon. My favorite non legendary would have to be Volcarona. I really like bugs, and bug types in general. I also used the Volcarona I got as a Larvesta in Unova to hatch eggs in Kalos faster, so the fire moth Pokemon is pretty close to my heart as a travel buddy.
Venonat Sprite from Pokemon Crystal, edit by me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page