PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Wishforge: Additional Progress Options

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Wishforge: Additional Progress Options >

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Giant fan of this update! Getting your badges upgraded feels extremely tedious and not worthwhile because of that, even though it definitely is worthwhile! I'm in agreement with Moroha for lowering how much Flawless Gems would give, probably to 500 instead of 1,000 just because that just feels more reasonable than anything higher really. I'm very glad to see more prominent uses for Flawless Gems in the future instead of just selling them from your inventory or selling them on the market for marginally more. Happy with all the other changes to come, but yeah I'd definitely not be opposed to lowering the amount Flawless Gems give, just that final stretch alone from Nintendium -> Wishalloy you'd only need 168 gems which would be ridiculously easy to obtain in my opinion. Excited to see this get implemented!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page