PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Wishforge: Additional Progress Options

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Wishforge: Additional Progress Options >

SoulWesson's AvatarSoulWesson
I love this proposed idea. On the surface, I don't see any changes needed, but more attentive/assertive members might see something I don't. I like the fact the points will be 200x whatever level of evos we need for the current badge. It makes it a bit more interactive, too. I know the original idea was to interact with more players, rather than a select few's' fields, but for those of us who *do* mass-click through a handful of people's fields, it'll be a nice little bit of help. Interactions with a pokemon of x type = 1 point. This is very fair, in my opinion. It's already hatched or evolved, or... you get the idea. The hard work for that pokemon has already been done, so one point for a passerby on that pokemon is acceptable. The system also rewards us with hatching and evolving our own of the type, prioritizing them for a faster gain. I also like that there'll be more use for Flawless gems beyond Memories and furthering Wishbadges (if there are other uses, I may have missed them). Fields cost a lot the higher you go. I think my fields are costing in the low 1.2 mil credits right now. Not needing to have all the excessive fields will be a nice change of pace, leaving me my precious space for collections and sorting and organizing as I'd like. All in all, I definitely approve of the proposed changes. EDIT: Moroha pointed it out, and others appear to agree; the lowered reward for Flawless would definitely be reasonable!! EDIT 2: But, seeing Niet's response to it... quantifying it to Evolution equivalent does seem more appealing... well heck.
Score: 72
Badge by LycanKai
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page