PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Wishforge: Additional Progress Options

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Wishforge: Additional Progress Options >

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
I've been waiting for this update tbh I'm very excited about it and hope other users agree. I love the explaination you've given, reasoning and just the idea overall. It's great that evolutions are still important and still the technically "preferred" method, but there are other options to get it built up slowly as well. I have one, albeit silly, question - I'm assuming ones that are going through "on-going construction" would be upgraded to this new point system as well? Just curious how anything that's currently on-going is going to be effected, if at all. Thanks for the update about this, once again really look forward to this and hope it's pushed through. Also love the thought of flawless gems giving points towards it as well, but I'm concerned that 1000 points is a bit high, I feel like cutting it in half or to 3/4ths (500-700 range) is a bit more reasonable IMHO but that's just my thoughts on it. I'm also curious if there might be some kind of pop up warning of using a flawless gem if its going to go over the needed amount of points?
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page