PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Emma Aruna's AvatarEmma Aruna
you didnt come across that way, no worries. and i understand they announce they are 'going to change those colors' as stated i look out for that. i just dont post here often, if at all before now. its just, What else am i supposed to do ya know? what else are any of us supposed to do? post here i guess. in my honest opinion, updating the sprites is fine. i just dont see the reason for overhauling the colors, even if they are announcing it. i Never Have. its great they tell us now... i just dont see the reason for it. the reason of 'bringing them more in line with other sprites' is... eh? scetchy at best. thats more of a reason for changing the Melan. sure. but... dont need to change the melan if you dont change the others... soooo OR. you can change the albino, and just NOT change the melan. i dont think people would really honestly mind if they strayed from 'color theory' or whatever. that was my reason for the Rowlet example. no changes were made to the Shiny except for the shape. so why change the colors, unless they just Wanted to? None! but yeah. no worries abingy. you've caused no offense.
Type Race Points:0 Check out my shop Here! Shinies/Albinos/and random stuff!~ Summons Collecting! 6,31,14,13,8,11,10,11 Clan Banner! Type Race , Dec 2020, score of: 4920 (formerly e/v and canon swap) Type Race , June 2022, score of: 5060
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page