PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

abingy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngabingy
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Emma Aruna

ok, sure, that makes a 'little' more sense. and i cant remem where i saw someone say something about updates because of time or because they were old. and im not going to take the time to find it, because i prolly wont be able to xD i know they annouce recolors. i've Delt with the changes til now. doesnt mean i have to like them. i've just delt with it, whether i like them or not, because what else am i supposed to do. i just play the game. but, an example. the Rowlet line. 0 changes in color were made to the shiny (except for maybe tiny tiny things i may have missed). they made several changes to the albino, and in turn the melans. they didnt need to change the albino, then the melan. but they did. they Could have just updated the sprite.
I didn't mean to imply that you have to like it, so sorry if it came across that way. I just meant to say that you know going into a gen 5-7 hunt that those sprites will be changed so you know you won't be able to keep that sprite forever. So that should just be considered when choosing a hunt for the sole reason of liking the sprite. Also they wouldn't change the shiny colors since those are the official colors in the games so any sprite changes would just be tweaks.
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page