PFQ Banner

This is PokรฉFarm Q, a free online Pokรฉmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ๐— ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ

Forum Index > PokรฉFarm > Journals > ๐— ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ >

Mrs.Jaeger's AvatarMrs.Jaeger
update ! my 2 pins and keychain came and i got an extra jayfeather pin with it as a gift !!@<ef,q,el its so lovely now i'm just waiting on another sticker from climb and another sticker from another store that still hasn't shipped yet ;/ part of my clothes order came in as well ! my little heart tacks are sooo cute ! the butterfly stocking/socks nearly cut off the circulation in my leg they're sooo tight but tbh wearable at a certain length on my leg,,? the stars and moon fishnets are a BIG FAVORITE super comfy an fashionable but also seem very fragile..the pink halter top was also not good because it was VERY see through so :/// the black shrug with pink butterfly wings on it was sooo cute tho i could wear that with everything ! the strawberry earrings lack quality but theyre cute and you cant even see the non round back part ! now im just waiting on the dress and boots !!!dskfjsgaidf ps i also got my first debit card LETS GOOOooo adult pps omg also ive been getting back into pokemon go and arceus im trying to get a complete pokedex to start shiny hunting ! first time ever its so cool meanwhile pokemon go is practically pay to play and i dont haveany pokestops near me within walking distance and i dont drive and i dont go anywhere so....
© PokรฉFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page