PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve >

Trebor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTrebor
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngshiny.png

QUOTE originally posted by Jayna

I think things such as wishforge would need restructred alto too, itd make it hard to get the badges up if only the party is interacted with. Let alone working with alot of pokemon to evolve. If the simple one click thing would make it so voxed pokemon get interwctions too could help if so. But yeah I dont see how those structures would work with that. :/
One of the things under consideration/discussed previously, beyond an overhaul of the Wishforge system, is a way to have multiple paths available to evolve pokemon, not Just interactions. And by that, a single poke could be levelled up/evolved by more than one method, to accomodate different styles of play. Nothing yet on if that is possible, but it is one of the ways of making things different in PFNew that was being looked at. As Niet keeps saying, if one thing seems less possible compared to the way it is in PFQ, please trust that a balancing mechanic is going to be implemented. It might not be to everyones liking, but I think PFNew is not just a place for PFQ'ers to transition to, but a place to attract New players to this world as well.
Special dragon.png delta collector Team v-fire.png
Inferno Overdrive (Fire)
: 6572 pts Current Shiny Hunt 1/67 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page