PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve >

I'm a little worried about the balancing of "leveling up" Pokemon if Pokemon can only level up when they're in your party or daycare ? I've basically quit PFQ but stick around for the PFNew updates and to see what's going on, so I'm not overly attached to any current PFQ systems in place since I've basically worn all of them out and they barely appeal to me anymore. I'd love to have an "egg party" and a "pokemon party" or something along those lines. Total of 6 Eggs, 6 Pokemon. When you hatch an egg you either swap it with a party mon or send it to your field. That way you can have Pokemon in your party leveling up while still hatching the maximum amount of eggs. Or a bigger daycare that can hold more than 2 Pokemon for leveling. Some kind of leveling pokemon system that doesn't require you to decrease your hatching eggs load, at least. Assuming that egg hatching will be an important factor like it is in PFQ, that is. I'd love a generalized scope of PFNew update so people know what the game will be.. "about" if that makes sense. Like are we focusing on hatching eggs? Are we going a totally different direction and focusing on contests? What's going on in PFNew?
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page