PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve >

Rasarasa's AvatarRasarasa
ultra.pnge.png
I'd like to hear more about the fundamental gameplay ideas you have for the game in the next dev log. Of course this is just a skeleton for it at the moment, but I'd like to hear more about the progression of the game with the hourly clicking and no field clicking. You mentioned quest based reward progression. Will it be a request board type, or a story progression like one? A more gradual unlock of more facilities with more fleshed out uses might be something good to encourage more regular checking up with the checking per hour type thing. A concept of "field" clicking could also be implemented in a more simplified manner as well if the concerns of people and field clicking is enough to reconsider that. Before I can really determine what might be best to think about, I simply think I'd need to see a bit more from what you want with the game in the future. I was also a bit worried with the name PFNew about it replacing Q, so that might be worth mentioning they'll both run to save any potential confusion from people on a hiatus that might get worried similarly. As well as saving any repition that it won't be replacing it.
Farm>Options>Userscripts>QoL Avatar of Best Girl (Dolce) from Rune Factory 4
Score: 0
badge made by lycankai cool badge
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page