PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > S/A Complaining Thread >

steeve's Avatarsteeve
I really don’t understand why the issue of “too many melans” was ‘fixed’ via route of “nerf albinos completely”. With every passing day I get more and more tired of endless clicking to get ONE (1) albino when before there was a high chance of getting one after only 100 eggs. I just need one ONE more albino. I’ve hatched 800+ clamperl eggs and only gotten 2 albinos, with max radar. This is insane and I don’t understand why this game was deemed “too easy” and made “harder”. It doesn’t make albinos more valuable—it just makes people less inclined to play. I miss the old rates so badly that I genuinely don’t enjoy playing anymore. My interactions have really nosedived down, and I don’t even want to think how many IP points I’ve wasted because the radar for some inexplicable reason isn’t a 24hr item like the shiny charm. I’ve seen so many people talk about how this game isn’t fun anymore, and it’s sad that that’s being swept under the rug in favor of ‘well, this is SUPPOSED to be a grinding game and you’re not owed anything, so get over it’. And the worst part is I don’t even like clamperl. I just wanted 3 albinos for the living dex so I could get it over with and move on :(
🌟 🌟

vivillon patterns i need

Icy Snow, Monsoon, Poké Ball Elegant, Icy Snow my pattern is Sandstorm, if you'd like to swap!
i collect δ also check out my trade shop! all art is my own
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page