PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve >

Rasarasa's AvatarRasarasa
ultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sharpy

Ya know, I have heard that quite a few times, but I'm still unsure if it is going to be an entirely separate site or an add-on to this site. I can't tell if Niet is going for a Pokefarm-esque site that cannot have transfers between this one, leaving it as-is, or if it's going to give people other options to use in PFQ while switching some other things up. Does that make sense? My brain is also unequipped to process things sometimes, so I'm sorry if it's already been said somewhere and I just never got it lol
I feel like this is an important enough of a part I didn't consider. If PFQ stays, will PFNew be linked to it somehow? I don't believe it'll be connected to PFQ in any major way, but how will it primarily get new people to hop from PFQ to PFNew to try it? These are mainly rhetorical questions and I don't expect too deep of a response, but if PFNew is fun how will others learn of its existence or be encouraged to play it when they're still on PFQ? I'm unsure of how the transition from PF1 to PFQ went but I have noticed that PF1 no longer exists. Considering how passionate Niet seems on this project I'd like to see how it pans out seeing how much I like PFQ, I'm curious mainly on the sustainability and plan for that. Possibly how much of PFQ will have redirects to it in the future it exists as well.
Farm>Options>Userscripts>QoL Avatar of Best Girl (Dolce) from Rune Factory 4
Score: 0
badge made by lycankai cool badge
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page