PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve >

Rasarasa's AvatarRasarasa
ultra.pnge.png
I'm relatively new to this game but there's a few issues with this entire concept that'll likely make me stop playing entirely if this is forced onto the game. What I personally want is cool Pokemon variants and the current system allows me to get that relatively easily with a bit of work. With this new system, it seems I'll be forced to work at a slower rate with no way to increase the speed of how I operate at all. The biggest issues are these: 1. Will Shiny/Albino/Melan rates be raised to compensate for the slower gameplay that is compared to just quickly hatching your eggs going around clicking on people? 2. Will the Exp rates be raised accordingly to the lowered amounts of experience you'll be getting since you can no longer help hatch your eggs as efficiently with the Exp share? I do NOT use lucky eggs, so that meta does not apply to how I play the game. 3. I have other hobbies to do with my time, I will not be checking every hour because I feel like I need to do so to be most optimal with hatching my eggs. Forcing it to be more "casual" will be more stressful if my main objective will be hunting for variants. 4. How about the credit based system? You will be taking away the ability to get tens of thousands of credits a day from simply clicking, and even more so when you lower the amount of gems you'll be getting from hatching eggs. You would need to rework the shop system entirely to balance out current prices or rely on people to buy ZC for legendary items, assuming this is how its going to work. 5. Are there any other incentives for clickbacks other than just Exp and what would be the meager credit reward under current system? It becomes an extreme chore to click on something every single hour and I severely doubt many people will actually do that if there's no reason for them other than what we currently have: Exp and bad monetary rewards. 6. Will Dexing be made easier for any potentially new players? Especially with how legendaries are locked. What took me one month to complete with some assistance from the current system and how eagerly I worked towards it might take multiple months for someone else who joins during PFNew to do. 7. Will everything be reset to fit with this new system? Is there a reason for me to even play PFQ when I'll be forced to adjust to a new system I didn't sign up for a month ago? 8. Wishforge? It already takes ages to advance a badge, are you telling me it'll take even longer to get it afterwards? The only reason I ask this is because I'm still having a blast playing this game when I get those moods and have some acquaintances I wish to help. I would personally rather not play a game now only for it to morph into something I wont enjoy down the line with no alternative while I still wish to help those people, as well as having the desire to still obtain Melans down the line. tldr: I won't check every hour to click, with current rates and punishment for using boosts/removing boosts outright variant pokemon will be annoying to get, this seems like its punishing people who like to play actively, the credits system won't work with this properly, I'll be hatching 24 eggs a day at most instead of potentially hundreds, and legendaries will be annoying for new people to get. I'll probably respond with more questions I might have since I want to play THIS game for much longer. Yes I know this is under the assumption that it'll be ported with current systems in tact, but there has been no other solid outline offered for me to put that perspctive into other than currently PFQ mechanics with certain frankly useless features removed.
Farm>Options>Userscripts>QoL Avatar of Best Girl (Dolce) from Rune Factory 4
Score: 0
badge made by lycankai cool badge
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page