PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve >

NegativeZero's AvatarNegativeZero
master.png
I love playing on the site, but I will say that it can get boring quick. If I could recomend anything; more lil minigames that help with stuff, that you can play and ether help your pokemon, or other things like that. Maybe a breeding minigame to help boost how the pokemon get along, rather than having to keep grinding until you get two that get along well. Maybe some kinda arcade where you can try to get more moeny, and have a more "offical" way to trade currencies back and forth as a sort of prize counter. I think things like that would be really cool and could help retention a little. Maybe a more "active" pokedex too? Like in pokemon go; being able to see the diffrent forms of pokemon if you have them. (Also Mega's not counting for pokedex percentage, that way every time a new mega comes out you gotta work more)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page