PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve >

Lunessca's AvatarLunessca
arceus.pngb.png
As a casual player, I like the idea that more can be done without having to be incredibly active! I love PFQ, but I sometimes feel like if I'm not going to be very active, I'm not going to get anywhere, which is bit demotivating. Having Fakemon be more like the other regions would be amazing! Right now we have the little updates with Eben, and we have the Fakemon themselves, but I personally haven't seen much about the region they come from or things involving the region. Icluding the region plus fakemon more would be fun, like we'd all be a part of that region instead of just knowing it exists, if that makes sense? I'm not sure about removing field clicks, however. On one hand, I can't speak for anyone else, but mass-clicking is how I get a lot of my IP. On the other hand, mass clicking so much is something I burn out on very quickly. Maybe hiding the level 100s as well as the unlock feature suggested would be a good alternative? Or perhaps something like the 'water/harvest all' button in the garden per field? I don't have many ideas about this one, sorry. Overall, thank you for including us in the process of making PFNew! It's very interesting to see what goes into it. (I would also like Eggsweeper back, it's super fun, okay bye >->)
e.pngI'm a Searene Hoarder! Any you don't want can be sent to me at any time! Thank you for any help to my collection~ e.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page