PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve >

I (personally) think removing field interactions would just end up making me (again this is just me, I don’t want to speak for anyone else!) more inactive than I already, currently, am. I feel like if field interactions were gone, it would just make it so that party eggs would take insanely long to hatch. And I get that PFNew is supposed to be more of a casual game so that might be what you’re actually aiming for, but; What would that end up doing to legend hunts where eggs take a long time to hatch? Or what would that do to boosts that only last 24 hours (like the shiny charm)? Obviously I’m looking at this from the PFQ perspective in that I feel like I’d be wasting all my boosts if I couldn’t click fields at all to help my eggs hatch. (Especially legends which already take a long time to hatch without the use of clicking fields or using a Lucky Egg/Super Lucky Egg) Ofc I don’t know if egg hatching/hunting/legend hunting will be easier on PFNew and I also don’t know if certain boosts will still be a thing either, but I hope I at least explained myself well enough, haha-

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
m.pngsummon_mol.png×7/1000summon_mol.pngm.png

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page