PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve >

Porrim's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPorrim
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
I don't understand why field clicking would be taken away. If the problem is that people are randomly field clicking 1 person's level 100's then couldn't you make it so that 1. The Lucky Egg only counts towards party clicks, 2. That field clicks don't give you credits or your party exp, or 3. That level 100 pokemon become hidden when you click on the "interact" button (like when you click the spicy berry and click a pokemon, it becomes hidden)? Personally the way that I like to evolve and level my pokemon is to stick them in my fields and mass click them myself when I can. If field clicking is nerfed to only affect the pokemon clicked within the fields I can see that being fine, but removing it altogether will, personally, make the game less fun for me, as I will want to then keep the same party for 80 years until they are ready to evolve. I love the idea that you are still trying to push for party clicks as the main function of the game but I think removing field clicking isn't the way to do it. You're taking away one of the most fundamental features of your game, especially for people like me whose computers can load fields better than 10 parties. The only other thing I would like expanded on is why you would need a cooldown for you *own* party clicks? I can understand wanting people to get out there and click a huge variety of other players, not just ones that can hatch eggs fast and swap out their parties, but why limit what people can do to their own pokemon? I am mostly just confused about this one o:
Memento Mori.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page